Latest topics
» I gonna close server becuase samp is way too old game.
25/3/2014, 06:18 by liinor

» We moved to new forums and to new ip.
25/3/2014, 06:15 by liinor

» I Introduce Myself!
10/11/2013, 12:16 by [RedZone]Veeti

» What Spawn location we use while being on hosted tab?
5/11/2013, 14:45 by liinor

» Suggestions
5/11/2013, 13:42 by ItsTim

» Junk & Jack
1/11/2013, 08:53 by AmmaRz

» Postal 2:Share The Pain Football
1/11/2013, 08:52 by AmmaRz

» Server has Changed IP.
27/10/2013, 06:19 by liinor

» For People Who Has Map Editor Rights
24/10/2013, 07:45 by liinor

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 62 on 14/8/2014, 17:51

banned :(

View previous topic View next topic Go down

banned :(

Post  iSad on 9/12/2012, 12:16

Name in the game: [PwN]Butthead
Time and date: unknow time but 9-12-2012
IP: 84.91.6.217
Reason: call starz hacker after he flame and tell this "butthead prepare your anus for rape"
Banned by: [RedZone]Starz
avatar
iSad
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 168
Join date : 2012-10-01
Age : 20
Location : Pardilhó, Portugal

Back to top Go down

Re: banned :(

Post  Guest on 9/12/2012, 12:27

Hello.

Ok first of all.

You are banned because making more accounts than needed, making personally insults, and hacking.

Even Obbe claims that you are hacking when admin are off. GooD warned you during exploting bugs. Then, just because a player who knows all the buggs catch you, your going even worse. Then you're starting with your lame s0beit mods that you got from Ruben. And making a account just for beeing persnal to me because you can't handle me, doesn't help. No need to whine. I have given you so many chances to stop doing DA, flaming, stopping with those fucking mods nobody wants. But then after all, you can't simply follow the rules. And then you get so mad because I actually gave you a fucking chance you didn't use, so then you starts hacking on a random account. I didn't know the account was you, and I had never in my mind expected something stupid like that from you. It's even worse when a person I know well starts turning back againt me, and hacking. So you need to wait, and understand what you have done. And btw it's not allowed to treath people that you are going to attack their internet. Whine so much you want, but hacking won't get you nowhere. And btw, your name wasn't [PwN]Butthead, it was like Starz_Hacker_Or_Not when you got banned. And the reason was well bye or something. Happy xmas. santa

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: banned :(

Post  iSad on 9/12/2012, 12:36

yh now i am the hacker... plz... if u have prooves just post it if u dont have dont blame than yesterday u said this

you: butthead?
me: what?
you: prepare your anus for rape

but u didnt anything
than i didnt made any account
povably i only have other account [PwN]E or something like that

and finally if you want lie or abuse with your admin powers go abuse to other server
avatar
iSad
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 168
Join date : 2012-10-01
Age : 20
Location : Pardilhó, Portugal

Back to top Go down

Re: banned :(

Post  iSad on 9/12/2012, 12:45

Starz wrote:Hello.

Ok first of all.

You are banned because making more accounts than needed, making personally insults, and hacking.

Even Obbe claims that you are hacking when admin are off. GooD warned you during exploting bugs. Then, just because a player who knows all the buggs catch you, your going even worse. Then you're starting with your lame s0beit mods that you got from Ruben. And making a account just for beeing persnal to me because you can't handle me, doesn't help. No need to whine. I have given you so many chances to stop doing DA, flaming, stopping with those fucking mods nobody wants. But then after all, you can't simply follow the rules. And then you get so mad because I actually gave you a fucking chance you didn't use, so then you starts hacking on a random account. I didn't know the account was you, and I had never in my mind expected something stupid like that from you. It's even worse when a person I know well starts turning back againt me, and hacking. So you need to wait, and understand what you have done. And btw it's not allowed to treath people that you are going to attack their internet. Whine so much you want, but hacking won't get you nowhere. And btw, your name wasn't [PwN]Butthead, it was like Starz_Hacker_Or_Not when you got banned. And the reason was well bye or something. Happy xmas. santa



oh and more ruebn dont know even how to install mods and i never used hacks
more when i want hack i hack wit no problems but when u got prooves of it post it
and i have some pics of your hacks and i will post them
and more i dont know any shit about glitches or bugs or fuck that go to other server to abuse some more or hack when u lie to liinor
becuase u sent me pics of some cosmo pc and after liinor banned u u sent him pics of a low very low pc


[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

avatar
iSad
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 168
Join date : 2012-10-01
Age : 20
Location : Pardilhó, Portugal

Back to top Go down

Re: banned :(

Post  iSad on 9/12/2012, 12:47

oh and more everybody on server are cool with me and they play fare with me and without jail ban kick or abuse (the things you do everytime) + they like me they like when we have crazy and wilde ideas and they simply respect me like i respect them but since u came over this server you just abuse
avatar
iSad
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 168
Join date : 2012-10-01
Age : 20
Location : Pardilhó, Portugal

Back to top Go down

Re: banned :(

Post  Guest on 9/12/2012, 12:50

There is no need to discuss, you can't even argument.

The weird thing is that I banned this hacker, who suddenly turned out to be you since you got banned when I banned him, and you logged off when I banned him, and wasn't online = YOU.

You can't even argument like I said, there is no need to waste people time when you dont have any solid or knowlegde to come up with.

Prepare your anus for rape.

Yes you got sawns in your ass, that whats happend. But I am sure it was little bit silly to say, but I tried to find your sense of humor.

Tell me when you can come up with a argument.

Jyppedi exploded me indeed, and I died. You can ask him yourself. I didn't die first time, but I don't know why. You are free to check my SAMP folder when you want. And Ruben dont know how to install mods? Please. And I am sure Jyppedi would have banned me if I hacked.




"I have virus on my PC".

Pics usally do not show so much, I prefer video, Fraps is great.

And no Joao, I don't care about who liking who. You're always getting personal when you get owned, noob style.

You sir are banned, and you have a unbann date. Wait for that and enjoy meanwhile.


Last edited by Starz on 9/12/2012, 12:57; edited 1 time in total

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: banned :(

Post  iSad on 9/12/2012, 12:56

DA, flame, teh things u said... why the fuck are you lieing and obbe and other players who think i am hacker fuck them becuase when u or they have prooves of my hacks post it and post and post i wont give a shit but then someone blame that i am hacker thats a very lame thing
i dont admit that someone even my dad or mom blame me without proves!!

pfff u know me? sure u dont know even 1% of me but i know that you are a backstabber that just kill new guys when they need help and as a admin you should help them and dont make them RQ No like this and things you have been doing soon server will be like a desert
avatar
iSad
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 168
Join date : 2012-10-01
Age : 20
Location : Pardilhó, Portugal

Back to top Go down

Re: banned :(

Post  iSad on 9/12/2012, 12:59

Starz wrote:There is no need to discuss, you can't even argument.

The weird thing is that I banned this hacker, who suddenly turned out to be you since you got banned when I banned him, and you logged off when I banned him, and wasn't online = YOU.

You can't even argument like I said, there is no need to waste people time when you dont have any solid or knowlegde to come up with.

Prepare your anus for rape.

Yes you got sawns in your ass, that whats happend. But I am sure it was little bit silly to say, but I tried to find your sense of humor.

Tell me when you can come up with a argument.

Jyppedi exploded me indeed, and I died. You can ask him yourself. I didn't die first time, but I don't know why. You are free to check my SAMP folder when you want. And Ruben dont know how to install mods? Please. And I am sure Jyppedi would have banned me if I hacked.


[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"I have virus on my PC".

Pics usally do not show so much, I prefer video, Fraps is great.

And no Joao, I don't care about who liking who. You're always getting personal when you get owned, noob style.

You sir are banned, and you have a unbann date. Wait for that and enjoy meanwhile.

lol... so? if he have virus in his pc he is hacker... ok than i am not hacker
and yes its true he come to my house every wednesday and saturday so? thats why i get hacks from him? omg go get something better to blame

and for your understanding i will be banned to day 19/12 and u would be banned for ever when liinor banned you for using hp hacks
avatar
iSad
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 168
Join date : 2012-10-01
Age : 20
Location : Pardilhó, Portugal

Back to top Go down

Re: banned :(

Post  Guest on 9/12/2012, 13:03

Now you are just owning yourself. You are saying that he don't know how to use mods etc, well look what happend.
Get one decent arugment atleast.
Me and Liinor already have the coneveration and we found the problem. And that's not what the topic is about. It's about you are beeing banned for some stupid things.
Your unbann date is 19.12.12.



Last edited by Starz on 9/12/2012, 13:07; edited 1 time in total

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: banned :(

Post  iSad on 9/12/2012, 13:07

1 last thing
i have argument just ask the things and i can answer them
avatar
iSad
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 168
Join date : 2012-10-01
Age : 20
Location : Pardilhó, Portugal

Back to top Go down

Re: banned :(

Post  iSad on 9/12/2012, 13:08

Starz wrote:Now you are just owning yourself. You are saying that he don't know how to use mods etc, well look what happend.
Get one decent arugment atleast.
Me and Liinor already have the coneveration and we found the problem. And that's not what the topic is about. It's about you are beeing banned for some stupid things.
Your unbann date is 19.12.12.


ok than you are banned for ever as you understanding
and what iw as saying was he dont know how to install
and if he can use or not i dont give a shit
he can be whatever he want but when i be hacker post the prooves
avatar
iSad
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 168
Join date : 2012-10-01
Age : 20
Location : Pardilhó, Portugal

Back to top Go down

Re: banned :(

Post  Guest on 9/12/2012, 13:10

Butthead wrote:1 last thing
i have argument just ask the things and i can answer them

No need. It's not me who is banned here.

I just wanna give you a last possiblity to check if you could ATLEAST behave in this topic, but you can't.

No respect or showing any signs of mature.

Meanwhile you can do a clean install of San Andreas, you have 10 days on you.


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: banned :(

Post  iSad on 9/12/2012, 13:11

Butthead wrote:
Starz wrote:Now you are just owning yourself. You are saying that he don't know how to use mods etc, well look what happend.
Get one decent arugment atleast.
Me and Liinor already have the coneveration and we found the problem. And that's not what the topic is about. It's about you are beeing banned for some stupid things.
Your unbann date is 19.12.12.


ok than you are banned for ever as you understanding
and what iw as saying was he dont know how to install
and if he can use or not i dont give a shit
he can be whatever he want but when i be hacker post the prooves

and if i am hacker why there is no post by other guys????
are you the only lier here? and baby?
avatar
iSad
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 168
Join date : 2012-10-01
Age : 20
Location : Pardilhó, Portugal

Back to top Go down

Re: banned :(

Post  Guest on 9/12/2012, 13:16

You are calling me a baby? Man, you always need to get personal.

Well, I only seeing spam on nonsense from your side Butthead. This topic is about you, not me.

You can whine so much you want, but it wont get ya nowhere. Just wait 10 days and take a vacation meanwhile.

I am the admin, you are not the admin. You don't show any sign of mature here, so please calm down and understand you didn't play'd your card so well.

I am seeing you are whining, since you even answering your own questions. Your making more than 1 post at time because you have realized that you lost.

Game over.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: banned :(

Post  iSad on 9/12/2012, 14:43

Starz wrote:

I am the admin, you are not the admin. You don't show any sign of mature here, so please calm down and understand you didn't play'd your card so well.


xD this is funny becuase today u DA 1 time when you was under my car... more i am calm and i play by rules and spam.... hmmm thats funny because about that "lets gt5" thing it happered 1 time in chat when it desappered i typed it again so... thats not spam becuase i said so many things while that happened but now realt... you are being the baby but dont cry just try to play fare and dont DA or abuse any shit
and you have to read /rules and study it... study

oh and yes when u DA under my car you wasnt afk but i bet if it was me under the car and make the same thing you would jaill me
avatar
iSad
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 168
Join date : 2012-10-01
Age : 20
Location : Pardilhó, Portugal

Back to top Go down

Re: banned :(

Post  Guest on 9/12/2012, 14:49

What does this have to do with the topic? Get some decent arguments. Actually it was 20 times. You got reported and muted. Trying to fight me wont get you anywhere. Well show me that video of that DA. And btw, it's about now, not me and what happened 3 months ago. Game over. Now walk away with that little respect you have left.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: banned :(

Post  iSad on 9/12/2012, 15:00

Starz wrote:What does this have to do with the topic? Get some decent arguments. Actually it was 20 times. You got reported and muted. Trying to fight me wont get you anywhere. Well show me that video of that DA. And btw, it's about now, not me and what happened 3 months ago. Game over. Now walk away with that little respect you have left.


ohhhhhh now you are mad... u DA 1 time today when tomzuki was looking at us fighting... hmmmm it wasnt 3 moths ago and if i got reported and muted and you too why i am the only who is banned... thats wierd becuase when admin abuse and lie there is nothing to do about it affraid omg i am right i dont need any argumment and this post can be of me but when the admin and lier have nothing to say he just say this "get argumments" well its your bad.
and good thats good because when you attack me i cant stay like that i have to kill so its realy your bad
i am sorry starz but next time dont lie so much
and as i said everyone in server respect me exept you so... lol! in final u are the guilty about this
avatar
iSad
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 168
Join date : 2012-10-01
Age : 20
Location : Pardilhó, Portugal

Back to top Go down

Re: banned :(

Post  Guest on 9/12/2012, 15:11

First of all. You are saying that i did deathavoid and not deathavoided on the same time. "oh and yes when u DA under my car you wasnt afk but i bet if it was me under the car and make the same thing you would jaill me". Your grammar sucks, and it's almost imspossible to understand. Yes you remember what Tom said? Tom said so long he died, it is not deathavoid. And I died. And the weird part is that you saying I didn't DA and I did DA at the same time? Well well. If you have some issues with feeling that admins don't treat you right, I am sure you can just ignore then. And I still don't understand that Portugal weird english mixed thing. Well, I see you are still missing arguments. Getting owned in every direction in this topic. You have respect in server? Rofl. That's not what this topic is about. I see so much whining, just accept that you are banned. I have been very fair to you, so be happy.

Well what can I say? Lack of grammar skills atleast.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: banned :(

Post  iSad on 9/12/2012, 15:19

i know its not about respect but are the only guy who make fun of me everytime and the guy who dont like to with me
scratch wierd isnt it... you are the only who jaill kick and ban me... even liinor or jyppedi they have alot of experience as an good admin and i never heard they say "butthead follow rules or dont do that becuase you are breaking rules"
Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep starz you are boring and anoying because if they dont see any problem with me like others admins that just say this "starz is abusing with his admin powers and lies" becuase when did you or any other player saw me hacking?
avatar
iSad
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 168
Join date : 2012-10-01
Age : 20
Location : Pardilhó, Portugal

Back to top Go down

Re: banned :(

Post  Guest on 9/12/2012, 15:32

I am still waiting on your arguments. Ofc you not going to hack and insult infront of Liinor or Jyppedi.

I can see you are feeling unhappy. You are almost admiting that you hacked in your posts, and coming up with new excuses everytime.

I am the only guy? Well, this is not about who like you or who respect you. Can you please make to the topic. You are fucking 15 years old and can't even hold you to a lame topic. Well, you are banned. Ignore me if I am anoying or lame for you. I still have problems to understand your type of english.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: banned :(

Post  iSad on 9/12/2012, 15:37

yeah yeah yeah Sleep Sleep Sleep starz understand this... ask all admins ALL and ALL players if they ever saw me hacking cheers u have nothing to proove man and you are useless nobody like youyou are the worst admin ever in history of admins
avatar
iSad
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 168
Join date : 2012-10-01
Age : 20
Location : Pardilhó, Portugal

Back to top Go down

Re: banned :(

Post  Guest on 9/12/2012, 15:44

Butthead wrote:yeah yeah yeah Sleep Sleep Sleep starz understand this... ask all admins ALL and ALL players if they ever saw me hacking cheers u have nothing to proove man and you are useless nobody like youyou are the worst admin ever in history of admins

Thanks, banned. I said it all in my first reply why you are banned, so if you are wondering somehow everything stands there. Well, I don't care about your opinion.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: banned :(

Post  iSad on 9/12/2012, 15:49

thats good because when we have no friends all we do is lie
avatar
iSad
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 168
Join date : 2012-10-01
Age : 20
Location : Pardilhó, Portugal

Back to top Go down

Re: banned :(

Post  Guest on 9/12/2012, 15:51

Butthead wrote:thats good because when we have no friends all we do is lie

So sweet! Bad to hear that you don't have any friends. I am sure it will be fine!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: banned :(

Post  iSad on 9/12/2012, 15:53

lol i am not lieing im telling the true and true is u have no friends so you lie all the time
avatar
iSad
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 168
Join date : 2012-10-01
Age : 20
Location : Pardilhó, Portugal

Back to top Go down

Re: banned :(

Post  Guest on 9/12/2012, 15:54

Butthead wrote:lol i am not lieing im telling the true and true is u have no friends so you lie all the time

Are you trying to go personal again?

Well, good luck with that. This topic if fucking best!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: banned :(

Post  iSad on 9/12/2012, 15:55

understand this:
I AM TELLING THE TRUE AND THE TRUE IS U HAVE NO FRIENDS DO YOU ARE LIEING
avatar
iSad
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 168
Join date : 2012-10-01
Age : 20
Location : Pardilhó, Portugal

Back to top Go down

Re: banned :(

Post  Guest on 9/12/2012, 15:57

Butthead wrote:understand this:
I AM TELLING THE TRUE AND THE TRUE IS U HAVE NO FRIENDS DO YOU ARE LIEING

I don't understand. You need some better grammar, then I'll maybe can atleast try to understand.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: banned :(

Post  iSad on 9/12/2012, 16:05

YOU KNOW WHAT?
YOU WANT A ADVICE?

GO TAKE A FUCKIN SPIN NOBODY CARES OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!
avatar
iSad
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 168
Join date : 2012-10-01
Age : 20
Location : Pardilhó, Portugal

Back to top Go down

Re: banned :(

Post  iSad on 9/12/2012, 16:09

ALL THIS SHIT STARTED WHEN YOU SAID "butthead prepare your anus for rape" AND IF IT WAS TO MAKE SOME HUMOR IT DIDN´T AND EVERYBODY WOULD BE MAD IF SOMEONE TELL HIM THAT
avatar
iSad
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 168
Join date : 2012-10-01
Age : 20
Location : Pardilhó, Portugal

Back to top Go down

Re: banned :(

Post  Guest on 9/12/2012, 16:19

I see someone is raging and need to take some few posts to get there stress out.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: banned :(

Post  Obbe on 10/12/2012, 03:21

I saw you hacked and reported you. You are hacking, and this ban was deserved 100 percent. You are also flaming to me and my family
And you Death avoid often in front of me.

Obbe

Posts : 14
Join date : 2012-10-23
Age : 19
Location : Gothenburg

Back to top Go down

Re: banned :(

Post  Guest on 10/12/2012, 03:23

Obbe wrote:I saw you hacked and reported you. You are hacking, and this ban was deserved 100 percent. You are also flaming to me and my family
And you Death avoid often in front of me.

Well, I am not suprised at all..

Busted Butthead, even Obbe busted you.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: banned :(

Post  iSad on 10/12/2012, 05:03

Starz wrote:

Well, I am not suprised at all..

Busted Butthead, even Obbe busted you.

well thats good becuase if he saw he need a proove and if he have proove he have to post but if he dont have he didnt saw anything
avatar
iSad
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 168
Join date : 2012-10-01
Age : 20
Location : Pardilhó, Portugal

Back to top Go down

Re: banned :(

Post  iSad on 10/12/2012, 05:07

Obbe wrote:I saw you hacked and reported you. You are hacking, and this ban was deserved 100 percent. You are also flaming to me and my family
And you Death avoid often in front of me.

-_- lol... flame? when? dont blame obbe dont blame thats bad
and hacks sure if you saw post the prooves if you dont have you just blame
and about your famaly... wierd because the the only time we spoke about it it was about my parenst speel up and you said "hey man dont worry becuase your dad can buy things your mom wont buy like my dad do" so? amd i blaming?
avatar
iSad
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 168
Join date : 2012-10-01
Age : 20
Location : Pardilhó, Portugal

Back to top Go down

Re: banned :(

Post  Guest on 10/12/2012, 06:37

You are banned.

9 days left.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: banned :(

Post  Guest on 10/12/2012, 10:40

Hello.
You are now banned 1 day more during ban evading.





Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: banned :(

Post  iSad on 10/12/2012, 10:58

lol at that time i was in /fun
avatar
iSad
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 168
Join date : 2012-10-01
Age : 20
Location : Pardilhó, Portugal

Back to top Go down

Re: banned :(

Post  Guest on 10/12/2012, 10:59

Butthead wrote:lol at that time i even didnt had armour

What does that have with this to do?

Nothing.

Ban evading.

10 days left.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: banned :(

Post  iSad on 10/12/2012, 11:00

sure...
dont worry with that
i have been speaking with liinor about i play in my friend´s house
avatar
iSad
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 168
Join date : 2012-10-01
Age : 20
Location : Pardilhó, Portugal

Back to top Go down

Re: banned :(

Post  [RedZone]Veeti on 11/12/2012, 06:55

Very Happy This flamewar is better then somals one.

______________________________________________________
SUOMI FINLAND PERKELE!
avatar
[RedZone]Veeti

Posts : 72
Join date : 2012-10-05
Location : Finland, Kainuu, Kajaani

Back to top Go down

Re: banned :(

Post  Guest on 11/12/2012, 08:29

Well, there isn't any kind of flaming here, atleast not from me.

I am trying to get some sense into him, that's all.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: banned :(

Post  iSad on 11/12/2012, 10:26

xD flamewar... that wont take me nowhere

well and starz you have nothing to take you just banned me because i called you hacker
avatar
iSad
Moderator
Moderator

Posts : 168
Join date : 2012-10-01
Age : 20
Location : Pardilhó, Portugal

Back to top Go down

Re: banned :(

Post  liinor on 12/12/2012, 01:55

Unbanned now.

______________________________________________________
Freeworld Awesome
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
avatar
liinor
Owner / Admin
Owner / Admin

Posts : 119
Join date : 2012-09-27
Age : 23
Location : Finland

Back to top Go down

Re: banned :(

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum